Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Biggest Flaw/s

SMOKING. Ew. I picked up smoking cigarettes more than 2 years ago when I turned 21. Once I hit that age I kinda hit the wall. Began drinking regularly and smoking a pack a day. I'm 23 years old now and have recently had some time to re-evaluate myself. Smoking is disgusting. The stigma attached to it does not suit me and definately does not reflect the image of who I am. I don't do drugs, which is good though......obviously. I feel like I am to that point in my life where I'm starting to realize how short life is. I need to quit smoking, drinking (regularly), and get my skinny ass back into shape. I want to be able to play baseball again, and if I don't quit my bad habits, then I never will play the sport I love again. My goals for 2011 are to quit smoking, put more meat on my bones, and find me a nice girlfriend. I don't want to rob myself of a New Years Resolution post on here, so I will save the rest of this until that time comes. Thanks for reading! See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment